• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TSA scans and searches

WakeboardMom

Geoff and DMC - thank you for your perspectives from frequent-flyers...especially DMC who made sure to mention that he got to the airport early. I'm with DHS. Scan me, pat me...whatever it takes. I don't try to take tons of sh*t in my carry-on; I hate people who disrupt take-off with jammin' sh*t in the overhead. I'm a casual traveler, but not a dope.

Scan me, pat me, just don't do more than that, unless you're buyin' me dinner. ; ) (With REAL silverware, NOT plastic!!)

darent

the-tsa-fisting-guy-15914-1290143630-1.jpg

If it gets this far, I think you made a bad choice,personally I will take the scan over the sweaty palm grope anyday!!

amf

I swear, I just want to strip buck naked in line & ask if they have any other things they'd like to see. That or wrap my junk in tinfoil... gotta keep those xrays at bay!

darent

I swear, I just want to strip buck naked in line & ask if they have any other things they'd like to see. That or wrap my junk in tinfoil... gotta keep those xrays at bay!

didn't i read that some guy did that, they arrested him for indecent exposure. his reply- I was just trying to make it easier for the TSA

Puck it

I think the people will decide this one.. :)

TSA came in contact with my junk a few times during the search.. From the front and back.. It was pretty humiliating. If they tried that at a concert I'd be pissed. Light pat down - ok.. But this stuff is just - wow...

If I could take trains - I'd do it..

Did u feel two hands on your shoulders from behind?

mondeo

The dude doesn't have that big of a package - but it's clearly discernible..
Wait, you're telling me a guy has male parts? This is shocking. I wouldn't be able to figure that out without the help of a scanner.

dmc

Wait, you're telling me a guy has male parts? This is shocking. I wouldn't be able to figure that out without the help of a scanner.

I was responding to BV's comment - "Doesn't look all that revealing to me."

bvibert

Staff member
I was responding to BV's comment - "Doesn't look all that revealing to me."

Yes, you can tell it's a dude, but aside from that there isn't much to see.

How long before celebrity scan pictures start hitting the internet??

For the record I'm not sure where I stand on this issue. As a very infrequent flier I haven't put much thought into it.

dmc

Yes, you can tell it's a dude, but aside from that there isn't much to see.

How long before celebrity scan pictures start hitting the internet??

For the record I'm not sure where I stand on this issue. As a very infrequent flier I haven't put much thought into it.

I didn't want to get into details - but it looks like the dude hangs to the left and ball is higher then the other.. That's pretty good detail.. More detail then I wish my fellow travelers to have to show..