• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ny jets

Geoff

I hope you protect it from bears... :)

You got bears in K?

I got Matt Light, Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen, Dan Connolly, and Sebastian Vollmer to protect Tom Brady from the Bears next Sunday. I got the Pats-Bears game in high def on the plasma screen.

dmc

I got Matt Light, Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen, Dan Connolly, and Sebastian Vollmer to protect Tom Brady from the Bears next Sunday. I got the Pats-Bears game in high def on the plasma screen.

Thats going to be a good game... I like the Bears..

Geoff

I'm cautiously hopeful that the Bears are something of a fraud team.

Wins against easy teams:
Detroit twice
Minnesota
@Miami when they had no quarterback
@Carolina
@Buffalo
@Dallas

Quality wins:
Green Bay at home
Philly at home

ERJ-145CA

I personally enjoy humorous press conferences, I'll actually keep watching it. Plus they should make a good beer commercial one day.

Sure that game was tough to watch but as a longtime Jets fan it really doesn't faze me. I get over it very quick. Low expectaions = no dissapointments!

Beetlenut

Sure that game was tough to watch but as a longtime Jets fan it really doesn't faze me. I get over it very quick. Low expectaions = no dissapointments!

Wow, how sad it is to be a JETS fan! I remember when it was like that with the Pats back in the late 70's and 80's. :sad:

Beetlenut

I guess it would be sad if that was all I had in my life, luckily I have a wife, kids, skiing, guitar and a good job too.

Oh I have that too! But substitute a VW bug for guitar. I meant the "longtime Jets fan it really doesn't faze me... Low expectaions = no dissapointments!" thing. :cry:

Geoff

More trash talk for DMC:

Swarms of flys around the dumpster. I think there's a dead football team in there.

They should make a ski area out of the landfill in the Meadowlands

drjeff

Why did i know that was going to be a mess today...looking like pretenders, we'll see... meanwhile New England makes Chicago look like misfits in a blizzard.

How could the Patriots NOT win today, when playing in a snowstorm?? Afterall, today is the 28th anniversary of the patriots 1st epic snowgame, the "snow plow" game! :)

2knees

hey sanchez, come on over to heinz field. there are a few guys who want to meet the "Sanchize" and the self proclaimed 2010 superbowl champs.....

steelers-d.jpg