• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ny jets

drjeff

Pittsburgh is a different team without Polamalu. I changed my pick to the Jets on Saturday when I found out that Polamalu is out for the last 3 games. Only one offensive touchdown for the Jets and that took a big penalty to keep the drive alive.

Yup, the Jets have to be concerned since that running TD off the GREAT fake by Sanchez was the Jet's 1st offensive TD since Thanksgiving

2knees

(sound of a trumpet) Wa wa wa.

:lol: I have to admit i'm not surprised though. without polomalu and smith, the defense was missing its two best players. although, they've been fine without smith until this point even though in the past, when he has missed extended time it always comes back to haunt them. thankfully, the steelers get carolina on thursday so that should wrap up a playoff spot for them.

tell me you werent sweating bullets on that last drive though. No Heath Miller made the last two plays alot harder then they would've been. he's a beast around the goal line.

SkiDork

:lol: I have to admit i'm not surprised though. without polomalu and smith, the defense was missing its two best players. although, they've been fine without smith until this point even though in the past, when he has missed extended time it always comes back to haunt them. thankfully, the steelers get carolina on thursday so that should wrap up a playoff spot for them.

tell me you werent sweating bullets on that last drive though. No Heath Miller made the last two plays alot harder then they would've been. he's a beast around the goal line.

freakin prevent.....

3rd and 24?????

ERJ-145CA

Unfortunately I was working and only found out the score after I landed in Nashville so I didn't get to sweat bullets. Fortunately I was working last Sunday too so I didn't get to see the Miami game.

2knees

has cromartie gone off the deep end? should anybody with 9 kids from 8 different women be calling anybody else an asshole? should he ever open his mouth when the jets loaned the guy 1/2 million bucks to pay his back child support? does the pope shit in the woods?

Black Phantom

has cromartie gone off the deep end? should anybody with 9 kids from 8 different women be calling anybody else an asshole? should he ever open his mouth when the jets loaned the guy 1/2 million bucks to pay his back child support? does the pope shit in the woods?

Foot and mouth disease on the rampage in NY?

Jets are scared. Real scared.

footinmouthjpeg.jpg

dmc

I don't think they're scared... they just talk trash...

You guys talk more trash then the entire NE team is allowed to... :)
Surprised you haven;t gotten a call the Bilichick telling you to shut up... haha

Black Phantom

I don't think they're scared... they just talk trash...

You guys talk more trash then the entire NE team is allowed to... :)
Surprised you haven;t gotten a call the Bilichick telling you to shut up... haha

I guess Sunday will be trash day in Foxboro...

GarbageTruck.jpg

Geoff

dmc

Enjoy golf guys.. Maybe get a foot manicure or hair transplants... haha..

dmc

Big day in Jets history. Classy move by Belichek, hugs Ryan at the end.

Rex was right - he was the better coach today.. Maybe not the best like Blilchick but he was the best today.

smitty77

Website
hotmix77.tripod.com
Like I told my 8 year old son: The team that is the most prepared and "wants it more" will always come away with the win.

Hats off to the Jets: They wanted it more. The Patriots looked lost, undisciplined, unsure, and overall unprepared from their QB right on down. Kudos to the veteran Alge Crumpler for coming up big - saving 7 points and putting 7 on the board. I wish the other 11 played with as much fire.

That being said - I'm rooting for the Steelers next week. I would love nothing more than to see LT retire without a championship ring.