• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ny jets

dmc

killing me with these late game wins... But Sanchez is SICK SICK SICK!!!

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

powhunter

killing me with these late game wins... But Sanchez is SICK SICK SICK!!!

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

Right on man...Go Jets....I remember watching the 69 showdown between Namath and Unitas They usually break my heart every year...This year looks different

Steveo

crank

I tivo'd it and, disgusted with them blowing the lead, and. I thought losing the game, fast forwared the last few minutes...saw Houston's field goad in fast forward... figured that's it...well just fast forward this last minute here and check the Pat's...what the hell was that!!! REWIND! Holy Sanches batman!

JETS JETS JETS!!! Never a dull finish.

SkiDork

Hopefully this is their mid-season slump and they're gearing up for a massive december.

Sanchez looks great especially under pressure.

The defense is what is worrying me right now. Hoping for a reneassiance of last years version

oh yeah, I'm also lovin the acquisition of Holmes

WJenness

Monday night, December 6th is going to be one heck of a game!

Yeah, I'm REALLY looking forward to this one.

Pats will have some extra time to prepare thanks to the Thanksgiving game next week...

Can't wait to see what happens on 12/6!

-w

drjeff

Yeah, I'm REALLY looking forward to this one.

Pats will have some extra time to prepare thanks to the Thanksgiving game next week...

Can't wait to see what happens on 12/6!

-w

Pats will have about 8 extra hours to prep compared to the Jets. The Jets play the Bengals Thanksgiving night in the "late" game.

drjeff

Big game. Can't wait.

I'd imagine, atleast in the Northeast Market, that ESPN will have some BIG ratings that night. And more importantly, fans of BOTH teams won't be subjected to listening to Chris Collins-worthless's call as they would if it was a Sunday nighter

WJenness

Pats will have about 8 extra hours to prep compared to the Jets. The Jets play the Bengals Thanksgiving night in the "late" game.

Oh right... I keep forgetting that we've move past the days of Lions and Cowboys as the only games on Thanksgiving.

-w

ChileMass

Can't believe Houston blew that game. Their defense just sucks. But - good teams win ugly and win lucky, so gotta give that to the J-E-T-S. Pats were lucky yesterday, too, but against a MUCH better team.

Damn, I hate the freakin' Jets. Dec 6 will be a big game.......

drjeff

Can't believe Houston blew that game. Their defense just sucks. But - good teams win ugly and win lucky, so gotta give that to the J-E-T-S. Pats were lucky yesterday, too, but against a MUCH better team.

Damn, I hate the freakin' Jets. Dec 6 will be a big game.......

Taking away their head to head game on December 6th. The Pats have The Lions, The Bears, The Packers, The Bills and the Dolphins left

The Jets have The Bengals, The Dolphins, The Steelers, The Bears and The Bills left.

Pretty even schedule left for both teams. Going to be interesting to see how the rest of the season and playoff seeding plays out

Geoff

Taking away their head to head game on December 6th. The Pats have The Lions, The Bears, The Packers, The Bills and the Dolphins left

The Jets have The Bengals, The Dolphins, The Steelers, The Bears and The Bills left.

Pretty even schedule left for both teams. Going to be interesting to see how the rest of the season and playoff seeding plays out

I'm wondering if the Bears are a fraud team? Other than Green Bay at home, they have eactly zero wins over teams with a winning record and any shot at the playoffs. Wins are against Detroit at home, Carolina, Buffalo, Miami with no quarterback, Minnesota (Brad Childress RIP), Seattle, and Dallas. I guess Dallas still had Romo so they were a little better team then.

I have a freakin' 9pm Monday night call to Taiwan every week. It's going to be tough to multi-task.

2knees

holy cupcake schedule. so the winner of the head to head wins the division.