• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ny jets

dmc

i listen to WFAN 660 on the way into work for amusement.....before the game all these guys were calling in "we're gonna win", "we can do it"....now its "they lost", "they dont know how to win".....

i never understood the "WE" aspect, unless you play for, coach or own part of the team...

but be a gracious loser....

Whatever... J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!

We/They are going to win it all next year!!

deadheadskier

Staff member
Wow is right... Jets had a good season... All you Pats fans are in a tizzy talkin trash about talking trash...

Love it!

2knees is a Steelers fan

us Pats fans are let down. We should feel pretty good about the season. Most pundits said 10 wins, 2nd place to the Jets in the AFC east. We won 14 games, with wins against pretty much all the playoff teams. Definitely the best regular season team this year in Football. All for nothing without the title.

The bar has been set. As long as Brady and Belichik are together, anything short of a championship is a failure.

When it gets to us not even playing for a title in 40 years like the Jets.......then maybe we'll celebrate a loss in the AFC Championship again. ;)

drjeff

2knees is a Steelers fan

us Pats fans are let down. We should feel pretty good about the season. Most pundits said 10 wins, 2nd place to the Jets in the AFC east. We won 14 games, with wins against pretty much all the playoff teams. Definitely the best regular season team this year in Football. All for nothing without the title.

The bar has been set. As long as Brady and Belichik are together, anything short of a championship is a failure.

When it gets to us not even playing for a title in 40 years like the Jets.......then maybe we'll celebrate a loss in the AFC Championship again. ;)

Exactly And the bottomline is that both the Jets and the Patriots will NOT have the 2011 Lombardi Trophy to display in the corporate offices. Lets just hope that BOTH teams will have the opportunity to try and win the Lombardi in 2012 and that the very real potential of a players strike in the 2011-12 season DOESN'T happen!

dmc

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/01/26/ochocinco-id-do-anything-to-play-for-jets-rex/

NEW YORK (WFAN/AP) – Rex Ryan’s Jets may have whiffed in the AFC Championship Game, but that didn’t stop two unlikely sources from heaping praise on New York’s boisterous head coach.
During Tuesday night’s episode of “The T.Ocho Show” on the Versus cable network, receivers Chad Ochocinco and Terrell Owens said they would love to play for Ryan, or someone like him.
“They will make it to this point every year,” Ochocinco said. “I’d do anything to play for someone like Rex Ryan or anyone who has that type of mentality.”
Owens, apparently also a Ryan fan, agreed.
“I’m jumping on that bandwagon, too” Owens said. “I was thinking the exact same thing, Chad.”

2knees

Figures that a Jets fan could root for a team that fields a rapist quarterback.

its something that bothers me. rooting for a team that is led by a quarterback who at the best is an idiot and at the worst, a rapist, is tough. I love the steelers. i've been following them since i was in grade school. I remember parts of the super bowl against the rams and vince feragamo. but this guy is such a tool, it takes some of the joy away.

Geoff

its something that bothers me. rooting for a team that is led by a quarterback who at the best is an idiot and at the worst, a rapist, is tough. I love the steelers. i've been following them since i was in grade school. I remember parts of the super bowl against the rams and vince feragamo. but this guy is such a tool, it takes some of the joy away.

Fans usually overlook minutia like felonies and steroid use. Ben is not a nice guy you'd send out on a date with your little sister.