• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Frustrated

SnowRider

Each time I start a thread alpine zone keeps sending me these messages. It ok but my whole family uses the email, and its filling up my mailbox. How can I get them to stop sending me emails without cancelling my acount?

SnowRider

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
UserCP -> Edit Options -> Messaging & Notification

i think that is what you are talking about... receiving email messages every time someone responds to your thread?

bvibert

Staff member
Like Steve said go into Edit Options in the User CP. In the Messaging & Notification section you'll see Default Thread Subscription Mode. Under that change the drop down box to say "No emails notification". Then you'll have to change the notification for each thread you've already started. To do this goto the thread and click the
edit.gif
button in the first post, then click Go Advanced. Down below the message editor box you'll see an Additional Options section. Under Thread Subscription select "No emails notification". You'll have to do this for each thread that you've created otherwise you'll keep getting emails, actually you might have to do that for each thread you've replied to since I think the above setting in the User CP applies to all messages you've posted in.

I hope that helps, if not or if you have any other questions be sure to reply back here and we'll do our best to help you out.

bvibert

Staff member
SnowRider, I turned off email notification for your East or West thread. I'm assuming that was the bulk of your emails.

You'll still have to turn it off in your User CP so that new posts won't have it turned on by default.