Pink Floyd? ummmm... not so much... - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    The Machine is great cover band too i seen them several times and i blown away every time
    +1. They came to the pickle barrel every year when I was working up there. Great show

/Shawangunk_Ridge NY 60 miles away from the Catskills
    They were beyond amazing at Gathering of vibes in Ct couple years ago..

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    They were beyond amazing at Gathering of vibes in Ct couple years ago..
    http://www.themachinelive.com/tour/ they play a great show here some more shows coming up

Bump, http://www.themachinelive.com/whats_new/#326 they will back at Gathering of the Vibes in CT this summer

yeah

you got to get a vip day pass or a camping pass to see them, unfortunately. My deadhead days are long gone, so I'm in for saturday, not sure if I'm going vip, probably not though, although there's some good perks. Other bands that day include Zappa does Zappa, sts9 and once again...PRIMUS!!! I'm thinking vip might be worth it as you can get right up to the stage as long as the crowds not too wild. Last year at the Vibes, Janes Addiction was headlining saturday, my son and I were at the rail, VIP at the stage, but they got cleared out by security 'cuz the crowd was nuts.Drunk and trippin' a-holes all around me, but after awhile I said hell with it and elbowed a few, shoved a few 3 rows back. Made FB friends with the girl who was surfing on my head...

Sidenote...saw Brit Floyd about a month back. Damn awesome show. The CPTV airing did not do them justice at all. I wasn't planning on going, thought the video sucked, then found out they were playing "Echoes" and changed my mind. My son rated it his second best show ever (first being at the stage for Umphreys McGee), and I found it goosebump inducing.Saw Janes Addiction the week before, and this was a perfect complementary show. Yin and yang, as it were Definitely catching them again next year.

Got tix for Iron Maiden in June...woo hoo

Last edited by mattm59; Apr 24, 2012 at 5:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattm59 View Post

Got tix for Iron Maiden in June...woo hoo
    A return to the Seventh Son of A Seventh Son Tour, missed it in '88, REALLY psyched for Maiden this summer!!

The Machine is a great PF tribute band, back in the day I saw them many times at the Living Room in RI.... god that place was gross
    Screw My Car, My Body Climbed Mount Washington!

www.SKiNE.net

Quote Originally Posted by Johnskiismore View Post
    missed it in '88

Just when ya' thought you were getting old, the band gets older

Thread Information