• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pink Floyd? ummmm... not so much...

ctenidae

True but in the case at hand would you really want them to restart??:-o:-o That woudl be taking turture to a whole new level:razz:

Ture- that'd be like pulling the Band-Aid off slowly, then putting back on. On your chest.

ctenidae

Based on this thread I'm not going to click it and listen. :lol: When the Blues Brothers hit that honky tonk they knew only one country western song but at least thay played it awesome. yee-ha Rawhiiiiiiide!

What kind of music do yo play here?

Oh, we play both kinds- Country, and Western.

dmc

Another crappy band... this time the singer hits the guitarist for a crap solo

jrmagic

I saw the original Wall tour back in the 80s which was awesome. No need for me to go see Roger sans Pink Floyd do it again. He really got too big for his britches IMO. I've seen the rest of Floyd without him and it was pretty good. Never had an interest in seeing anything Roger ahs done post Floyd.

mattm59

Website
community.webshots.com
yeah

you got to get a vip day pass or a camping pass to see them, unfortunately. My deadhead days are long gone, so I'm in for saturday, not sure if I'm going vip, probably not though, although there's some good perks. Other bands that day include Zappa does Zappa, sts9 and once again...PRIMUS!!! :flag: I'm thinking vip might be worth it as you can get right up to the stage as long as the crowds not too wild. Last year at the Vibes, Janes Addiction was headlining saturday, my son and I were at the rail, VIP at the stage, but they got cleared out by security 'cuz the crowd was nuts.Drunk and trippin' a-holes all around me, but after awhile I said hell with it and elbowed a few, shoved a few 3 rows back. Made FB friends with the girl who was surfing on my head...

Sidenote...saw Brit Floyd about a month back. Damn awesome show. The CPTV airing did not do them justice at all. I wasn't planning on going, thought the video sucked, then found out they were playing "Echoes" and changed my mind. My son rated it his second best show ever (first being at the stage for Umphreys McGee), and I found it goosebump inducing.Saw Janes Addiction the week before, and this was a perfect complementary show. Yin and yang, as it were :roll: Definitely catching them again next year.

Got tix for Iron Maiden in June...woo hoo:spin:

Last edited: