• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pink Floyd? ummmm... not so much...

dmc

MAkes you want to throw up in your mouth - right?

dmc

I want to rewatch it... But I can't.. Aside from really sucking.. I can tell you that just about every gigging musician has felt like he's wanted to just get up and walk off the stage because the band sucked... Weather it be just for the night or every night... haha.. Cause we've all had bad nights..

ctenidae

They've either never heard the song, never played together, or never picked up an instrument before.

Or all three. They may also be drunk.

dmc

he only tried to play the middle (short) solo. The final solo (one of the best of all time when played by DG) wasn't even attempted.

Riiiiight.... bleeeeech...

SkiDork

Riiiiight.... bleeeeech...

plus if I'm not mistaken you really need a slide guitar (or whatever they call those horizontally mounted things you sit down to play) to do that song justice

I recently watched this (again). Great stuff. Makes you feel like you were there when they were recording DSOTM.. If you watch Gilmour play he makes it look SO EASY. I guess thats the mark of a great player.

"Classic Albums: Dark Side Of The Moon"

51AJX9VKCRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

dmc

plus if I'm not mistaken you really need a slide guitar (or whatever they call those horizontally mounted things you sit down to play) to do that song justice

I recently watched this (again). Great stuff. Makes you feel like you were there when they were recording DSOTM

"Classic Albums: Dark Side Of The Moon"

51AJX9VKCRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I think he just plays a Strat with a slide on that..

I love that flick.. I have it on my IPad and watch it a lot when Itravel.. crazy watching and hearing about the mixdowns and stuff before computers when everyone had a nob to control