• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekly Wachusett Night Skiing Gathering?

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Sky521 said:
I'm busy with the pool and the yard. As we get close to Labor Day, then Columbus Day (sales events @ Wa), then the membership packets arrive for the groups...THEN, then I'll get busy with the race-theme and the trip/event thing. Good to see we have interrest in at least a one-timer @ Wa for so many.

I'll be there whenever it is.

Yeah, I'm still down for a Wa weekly outting.

Another note that Sky's post reminded me of.... I'm buying another season pass there this year... any chance anyone has a group together for buying that I could get in on? And Zand too? I'd like to grab a group rate if I can.

Sky

Marc said:
Yeah, I'm still down for a Wa weekly outting.

Another note that Sky's post reminded me of.... I'm buying another season pass there this year... any chance anyone has a group together for buying that I could get in on? And Zand too? I'd like to grab a group rate if I can.

Duuuuude.....I got your back. I'll send you the PDF app as soon as I get it. Could be soon. Your options will be $189 by mid Oct, or $209 by mid Dec. Time value of $...meh.

At least that's the way the pricing appears (and has for the past four years!).

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Duuuuude.....I got your back. I'll send you the PDF app as soon as I get it. Could be soon. Your options will be $189 by mid Oct, or $209 by mid Dec. Time value of $...meh.

At least that's the way the pricing appears (and has for the past four years!).

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I know it's $189 for group rates... and the non group rates hike higher and sooner.

awf170

Weekly rock gym night or wachusett? I'm leaning towards the rock gym. Convince me why I should do Wachusett instead. I want to do both, but probably can't because of work.

awf170

Alright. I'm 90% now. Sky when you get the info on season passes could you send it to me, thanks.

edit: no student passes? I couldn't find anything on the website, but maybe I'm retarded...

Last edited:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Alright. I'm 90% now. Sky when you get the info on season passes could you send it to me, thanks.

edit: no student passes? I couldn't find anything on the website, but maybe I'm retarded...

Maybe?

j/k, no there aren't student passes. I had to do the straight up Century Pass when I was at WPI.

At the very least Austin, I can ski in front of you to provide you and Zand with some entertainment.

Zand

IDK if I'll let you ski in front of me. I don't feel like going down the entire mountain in a pizza.

There aren't any student sp's to Wa, but passes are just $199 right now anyway.

Greg

Staff member
I may try to make a cameo appearance at one or two of these things...

awf170

At the very least Austin, I can ski in front of you to provide you and Zand with some entertainment.

Sounds good. So Marc and Zand which days are good for you? As of now any day mid-week will be fine for me as long as I have plenty of notice to tell work.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Not Friday, Sat. or Sunday.

I'd consider Sunday night, but I'm usually driving home from VT on Sundays...

I'd say either M, T or W.

awf170

Not Friday, Sat. or Sunday.

I'd consider Sunday night, but I'm usually driving home from VT on Sundays...

I'd say either M, T or W.

Yeah, no sunday for me either, I'm probably up north. So yeah I'm pretty sure tuesday will be good for me. Zand?

Zand

Tuesdays are best for me too. Although I can be there almost any weekday (including Fridays from early January to early March). As long as I know a few days before hand, I can go up there almost any day.

awf170

Tuesdays are best for me too. Although I can be there almost any weekday (including Fridays from early January to early March). As long as I know a few days before hand, I can go up there almost any day.

Cool. Perfect. So is anyone else in for tuesday night? Zand are you going to be with anyone else? Sadly I won't because I have no friends who ski.

Zand

IDK... sometimes I'm there with like 12 people, sometimes I'm there alone. It just depends on who is free that day. Something like 20% of my school skis there and just about everytime I'm there someone else is that I know.

Sky

Austin, Marc, anybody else looking for a Wa pass...I've got the app scanned and available to e-mail.

So...e-mail me @ Sky@mountdozer.com and I'll zip it of to you.

$189 till mid Oct. $229 by mid Dec.....unaffordable after that.

Like that Jamaican Psychic lady used to say...Call me now.

Mark_151

I'm just checking out the forum for the first time sice the end of the last season, so I'm getting in on this thread a little late. I'm a local -- I'm 15 minutes from WA, so anytime this happens I can get over there. I just bought my Century Pass about 3 weeks ago.

To answer the poster about skinning -- yes you can, no lift ticket needed. It might be a little unpleasant during a crowded night though. You'd be better off with a headlamp hiking up the hiking trails to the summit, but that would still involve going directly across Ralph's Run and the terrain park. I do all my skinning there when it's closed, early morning, or on holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas morning, or when it closes at the end of the season.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Austin, Marc, anybody else looking for a Wa pass...I've got the app scanned and available to e-mail.

So...e-mail me @ Sky@mountdozer.com and I'll zip it of to you.

$189 till mid Oct. $229 by mid Dec.....unaffordable after that.

Like that Jamaican Psychic lady used to say...Call me now.

Sky... I never pegged you for a Miss Cleo.

Anyway, email sent.