• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekly Wachusett Night Skiing Gathering?

awf170

So as of now I will be able to go either monday or wednesday. If the conditions are pretty good I will probably go both. Also I will be getting there at around 4 pm and will be able to stay to closing. Sound good Zand and Marc? Hopefully this will be able to start up next week.:) Also, if you guys still want to do tuesdays I could switch my work schedule, but would rather not if I don't have to.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
So as of now I will be able to go either monday or wednesday. If the conditions are pretty good I will probably go both. Also I will be getting there at around 4 pm and will be able to stay to closing. Sound good Zand and Marc? Hopefully this will be able to start up next week.:) Also, if you guys still want to do tuesdays I could switch my work schedule, but would rather not if I don't have to.

Meh, I'll ski whenever there is snow on the ground. Next week might be a long shot. I know they're not making anything this week. Hopefully this cold pattern will drop in on us this weekend.

awf170

Meh, I'll ski whenever there is snow on the ground. Next week might be a long shot. I know they're not making anything this week. Hopefully this cold pattern will drop in on us this weekend.

They only need 48 hours of good snowmaking temps to open. From saturday night on they will easily have that.

Zand

Monday is definitely a longshot, but Wednesday is probably the day they will open. If it is, I'll definitely be there. If OD is Tuesday, I probably won't go 2 days in a row unless the conditions are good.

Heh, maybe that Nor'Easter will hit Monday and I'll be there Monday and Wednesday next week. That would be pretty damn sweet.

Zand

OK, it's looking like Wachusett should be open on or before next Wednesday, December 6. I'll start a roll-call thread for Wednesday night.