• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Whopeeee, got my bike out today.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Got in a decent ride, not great especially by my old standards, but I have decided to make an effort this year and it's a good start. Got in a 30 mile ride today at an avg speed of 16 mph. Once again not great, but a start. I'm hoping that by the end of the season I'm good enough to ride with some of you tadpoles. :)

Charlie Schuessler

andyzee said:
Got in a decent ride, not great especially by my old standards, but I have decided to make an effort this year and it's a good start. Got in a 30 mile ride today at an avg speed of 16 mph. Once again not great, but a start. I'm hoping that by the end of the season I'm good enough to ride with some of you tadpoles. :)
First day out and your rolling 30-miles at a 16-MPH clip...impressive begining...

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Nah, not the first day, sorry if I gave that impression. It's actually like my 3rd day in the past month. But, it is my first, what I would consider decent ride. The other two were like 15 miles.