• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Goggle Recomendations

HD333

Can anyone recomend goggles that will fit nice with the Smith Hustle. I assume anything from Smith should sync up nicely but just wondering if anyone has the Hustle and what goggles you pari up with it.

Thanks.

ski_resort_observer

Website
www.firstlightphotographics.com
Can anyone recomend goggles that will fit nice with the Smith Hustle. I assume anything from Smith should sync up nicely but just wondering if anyone has the Hustle and what goggles you pari up with it.

Thanks.

As long as your helmet is fitted properly(which should take of any goggle gap) most goggles are now helmet compatable so it more of finding goggles that fit your face, in your price range and looks awesome. Make sure you try them on with your helmet to make sure there is no gap. Diferent goggles fit diferently so check out a bunch. We got a new line of goggles this year, Von Zippper, pretty cool.

puckoach

I'm guessing that you are trying to save, by odering online.

Here's another option, the link below leads to a NH company, that sells replacement lenses for goggles you may already have.

I've used them, and they were fair priced, and quick. Making an expensive pair usable again !!

http://www.prolens.com/

HD333

Thanks. Picked some Smith Fuse Goggles off of Tramdock on the cheap, hopefully they will integrate well with the Hustle helment as my Oakleys do not. I can only imagine Smith Goggles and Helment will fit right together, if not I will continue my hunt.