• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Holiday Valley

Huck_It_Baby

Saturday December 11:

Holiday Valley:

Powder/Packed Powder:

Trip Report:

SORRY! No pics...too much powder to stop and pull out camera =)

HV hadn't had any fresh snow for 48 hours but you wouldn't know it in the trees. Fresh powder every single run in the glades. Knee deep in some spots.

No lift lines with the exception of when they did a champaign toast for the opening of the new lift. It was me and my buddy ripping powder and jumping right back on the lift non stop.

It warmed up a bit in the afternoon and some of the powder got heavy and sticky but still enjoyable. However we just went back over to the north facing area and the snow stayed light. dry and deep.

I only skied one or two actual marked trails but the groomers were in great shape! Soft packed powder...TONS of snow.

A great day. No lines. Pow all day.

There has been a warm spell and thaw since Sat but now cold again and Lake effect is churning!