• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Az ski racing teams

ga2ski

I did ask around work and my firends that skied and ended up with Scott . .. who surprising actually ended up being a good pickup for the team. (If I :flame:enough and he reads it, he is bound to post some day.)

thaller1

My company agreed to sponsor a ski team... whaller1 and I are in..

Terry are you in?'

I may have 2 more members from work who would like to join..

Terry

I'm in. Let me know how many you definately have because I can round up a few people also. We can only have 7 members total. This is gonna be fun!:daffy: :beer:

thaller1

Terry said:
I'm in. Let me know how many you definately have because I can round up a few people also. We can only have 7 members total. This is gonna be fun!:daffy: :beer:

Woo hooooooooo Four from MTS and Terry makes Five!! We have 2 open spots!

I can't wait... is it January yet?? :)

ga2ski

T and Terry - That is awesome. If you don't find the people needed here you can always recruit on the SRMB.

Bob - I may have a new interested party at work. How may people do we have at Pat's? Is our whole orginal team returning?

tree_skier

Bob R said:
Let me guess just a touch off retail.:idea: Not joking I do want a short light pair for hiking this year.

How about $390 for a lightly used Fischer WC SL jr 148 cm w/ FR 11 Freeflex bindings

tree_skier

Bob R said:
Can't help it hand tune you know what.:razz: I have my done by the machine at Loon every other week.

Way too often to be done by machine. Needing a machine every two weeks, thats how rumors get started.

Vortex

I use to tune my own gear. These days I have the maching touch them up. Dave still uses the same iron he waxes his skies with to iron his BVD's. Ya he uses to much starch

ga2ski

Wow I feel like it is mid-season with all the bickering. I miss the Monday night busting sessions. Oh yeah and the racing.

Dave - you know 148cms are too long for Bob. However I do have some of the orginal snowblades in mint condition that I'm willing to part with.