• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do you smoke?

Do you Smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 37 48.1%
  • Sparingly, or just tried it

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Cigars only

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Ex-smoker

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Professional quitter

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Hope you quit or try e cigarette. My close family member dad who is only 52 in great shape when u see him has heart issues from smoking a pack + a day . just found out he probably need bypass surgery only bad habits is smoking tobacco. If you must smoke enjoy MJ.

My Father smoked for years even after being diagnosed at the age of 24
and loosing a kidney to Bladder Cancer,
He quit in his 50's and the cancer stopped coming back,he passed away at 77 from a supposedly not related lung disease.

prsboogie

started smoking very young.. 12? i remember the first time i took a drag off a cigarette, some guy drove by threw his cigarette out the window, i picked it up and smoked it.

i'm old, cigs were $0.75 a pack when i started. i quit on my 25th birthday, haven't gone back to it since.

Very similar situation for me. Started stealing dad's Lucky unfiltered at about 12, smoked them and Camel UFs till 17-18 and switched to Marlboro Lights, cuz I wanted to cut back.

Started two pack a day for the next 8 years! When they went to 2.50 a pack I quit. I can't imagine paying 8-10 dollars a pack for Marlboros now!! That's enough reason to stay an ex-smoker!! Forget about the obvious health benefits!