Backcountry Ski Conditions Resources - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobgalvin View Post
    is it worth skiing in BC?
    You mean British Columbia? Yes. You mean back country? Yes. And for a link to Greylock (which should be awesome about now) try this: http://www.thunderboltskirun.com/skiing.html
    Me, I'm off to WV this weekend - home to the best bc skiing in the east!

Definitely worth reading through this thread start to finish. Not too many pages and lots of great information.

Is there a forum or discussion thread about Barker Mountain at sugarloaf? I have been skiing the loaf this winter, and I have a tele/back country setup, and really want to explore that side country area.

Any thoughts are people who go out there regularly who can give me some advice? They say on their website to stop at the red cross hut to get information, but I always feel awkward doing that.

Thanks for anything you can share!

By Barker mountain I meant to say Brackett Basin, oops. Barker is a local state parker with winter hiking near Portland, Maine if anyone is looking for something small or a half-day activity in Maine! We went in the summer with my dog and had a great time.

Anyone have have updates on the west side of Washington? Or have any experience on when the best time to go is? I've heard there's some good skiing off the cog

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Remember that clean BC & SC doesn't come free. Spend your summer wisely if you want a good winter. ..

IMG_20150606_182642632_HDR.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Remember that clean BC & SC doesn't come free. Spend your summer wisely if you want a good winter. ..

IMG_20150606_182642632_HDR.jpg
    now THAT is dedication.

Thread Information