• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Food at Hunter

Cornhead

I no longer drink, at Greek's Orion's Pub they gave me a sample of Saranac root beer on tap, it was tasty. The next time I stopped for a break, I had one, $4.50 for a freekin root beer?! It will be my last.

ScottySkis

It is nice that catskills are making money for sure snow in backyard makes me want to ski for sure,deli was always great in the bar area

MichaelFenley

I like homemade food. I just do. That is why the soup thermos was the best present for me. It saves so many time and money! Now I can bring my dinner with me on a work. I also bring it on a trip and for a walk. It is always pleasant and healthy - to have a cup of nice hot soup with you. Click the link https://stupidspamlink.com/bad products r us if you agree.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abominable

I like booze. I just do. That is why a flask was the best present for me. It saves so many time and money! Now I can bring my brandy with me on a lift. I also bring it on a trip and for a walk. It is always pleasant and healthy - to have a flask of nice brandy with you. Raise your flask if you agree.

Glenn

I like pizza. I just do. That is why the pizza oven was the best present for me. It saves so many time and money! Now I can cook my dinner with me on a work. I also bring it on a trip and for a hike. It is always pleasant and tasty - to have a slice of nice hot pizza with you. Raise your pizza crust if you agree.

SIKSKIER

Bosco DaSkia

I like pizza. I just do. That is why the pizza oven was the best present for me. It saves so many time and money! Now I can cook my dinner with me on a work. I also bring it on a trip and for a hike. It is always pleasant and tasty - to have a slice of nice hot pizza with you. Raise your pizza crust if you agree.

Sounds like you really love pizza, you may be interested a pizza slice carrier.

Now that you have a pizza oven, the Pizza Pouch is a must have item. Good for skiers and snowboarders!!!!

bmhtyz69tr7xoqphpyrj.jpg

https://www.stupidiotic.com/product-page/pizza-pouch

:flame:

Glenn

Excellent! I'll redo mine to incorporate the link.

I like pizza. I just do. That is why the pizza oven was the best present for me. It saves so many time and money! Now I can cook my dinner with me on a work. I also bring it on a trip and for a hike. It is always pleasant and tasty - to have a slice of nice hot pizza with you. Click the link https://www.stupidiotic.com/product-page/pizza-pouch if you agree.

Glenn

I like homemade food. I just do. That is why the soup thermos was the best present for me. It saves so many time and money! Now I can bring my dinner with me on a work. I also bring it on a trip and for a walk. It is always pleasant and healthy - to have a cup of nice hot soup with you. Click the link https://keepithot.co/best-soup-thermos if you agree.

I don't know what it is, but this just cracks me up. :lol:

We could do a whole series on these:

BenedictGomez:
"I like Bricknells Thrush. I just do."

Nick:
"I like Florida. I just do."

drjeff:
"I like the view from the starting gate. I just do"

I mean, they just write themselves...

MEtoVTSkier

I don't know what it is, but this just cracks me up. :lol:

We could do a whole series on these: