• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Batmobile

bvibert

Staff member
Am I the only one who thinks this would be awesome to drive to work everyday? :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...960611&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_931wt_1167

670x377Image.jpg

If only I have an extra $500K hanging around...

drjeff

How cool would it be to come flying up on somebody on the highway in the batmobile!

Glenn

I'm a car nerd...so I have to say it: 200hp...LOL. Man, the 90's suddenly aren't as awesome as I remember. :lol:

bvibert

Staff member
I'm a car nerd...so I have to say it: 200hp...LOL. Man, the 90's suddenly aren't as awesome as I remember. :lol:

Yeah, I thought that was a pretty funny selling point. When I buy it I'll have to do something about that.

Glenn

They must have forgotten to hook up half the plug wires...hence the 200hp. I wonder what that things tips the scales at? It's no canyon carver, but you'd at least want to light up the tires if you took it to a parade or something.