• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Volkl Attiva AC3 156cm (womens specific ski)

persee

156 Volkl Attiva AC3's. 118-76-104, radius 14.8 meters.

These skis took me from good to great. They are the same construction as the first version of the Tierra (Volkl just decided to change the name to something more Womens Specific sounding). These skis can do it all - ice, crud, bumps, trees, and if you're not too heavy even some pow float. I loved these skis, but now I like longer skis, so they are ready for a new home. There are a couple minor nicks on the top sheets, but the bases are incredibly good, almost new. They've never had any base or edge damage - just the routine sharpening and waxing. See attached photos for details.

Skis are in the Boston area, but could arrange transport to Western MA , or NH.

$200 OBO.

WJenness

The pics aren't there.

I have someone who might be interested...

Could you please post the pics?

-w

persee

I am at the office now. I can post them as soon as I'm home tonight. I was trying to post them before I headed in, but obviously it didn't work. Thanks! :)

persee

Ok. Here come the photos.

The topsheets :

Upper half of the bases :

Lower half of the bases :

Last edited: