• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Feb 8th/9th Storm

Grassi21

We had about 3" of dense snow at my house this morning. There was considerably less down here in Watertown.

Had some snow last night... This morning it was all nair and a bit of slush on the driveway.

Glenn

Only a couple inches in the Putney-Dummerston Metro Area. I like that - a nice refresh for the mountain and not too much shoveling at the house.

Thanks Euler. We may be spared a plowing expense this week. That would be the first week in a looooong while.

psyflyer

6-8 inches on Burke mountain and it was awesome out there. It snowed all day and still going on lightly now. The mountain is in as good of shape as I have ever seen it. The glades were really good to ride on with a very deep base and powder stashes everywhere. There were maybe a dozen people on the upper mountain and we had first tracks on most marked glades all day long. These past weeks have been memorable and some of the best riding conditions I have ever experienced, today was one of those remarkable days. :snow:

Bogger

6-8 inches on Burke mountain and it was awesome out there. It snowed all day and still going on lightly now. The mountain is in as good of shape as I have ever seen it. The glades were really good to ride on with a very deep base and powder stashes everywhere. There were maybe a dozen people on the upper mountain and we had first tracks on most marked glades all day long. These past weeks have been memorable and some of the best riding conditions I have ever experienced, today was one of those remarkable days. :snow:

Thanks for the report psyflyer, it's great to have some real time/real people giving accurate info on conditions! :smile: