Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation

so what the weather doing now

In Yonkers its a cold wet r***,I'm hoping for snow in the north,

It's raining here in the 06489.
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

clouds are peeing here in the flatlands.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Over the last couple hours here at the base of Mt. Snow I've been sitting here at my computer doing some job hunting, and have watched the following progression of weather: freezing rain/sleet-->puking snow-->rain-->nothing-->sleet-->puking snow-->light snow-->nothing-->rain-->nothing. Hope with nightfall it changes to all snow and then they groom up what needs to be groomed!
    2014-15
    Mount Snow: 12/5, 12/6, 12/7, 12/20, 12/21, 1/10, 1/11, 1/24, 1/25, 1/31, 2/1, 2/7, 2/8, 2/21, 2/22, 2/28, 3/1, 3/7, 3/8, 3/15, 3/21, 3/22, 3/28, 3/29.

Total Days: 24 total (no April days, no vacation...baby #1 on the way in April!)

"Skiing's the easy part, Karl."

puking snow in the MRV
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Been almost all rain in the southern Monadnocks, except for a half hour where there seemed to be a mix of sleet and grapefruit sized snowflakes...okay slight exaggeration, but they were the biggest I've ever seen.

hail, snow & lightning at Kton right now

Im at K. it's dumping hail & snow w/ llightning at K right now. This is amazing, Ive never seen weather like this.

Been puking snow up here in NNY about5/ 6 inches down in the last 4 hrs and raging now
    Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Thunder and lightning here in the upper valley of NH/VT, plus rain, then changed to heavy sleet, although it looked more like hail. We do have some freezing rain that built up on the trees...hope we don't get wind. What a mix of things we have gotten today. Snow, rain, thunder, lightning, sleet, etc. Just need a rainbow tomorrow and we are good to go.

Thread Information