• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Huh...

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Been thinking a lot about getting back on the bike lately! Watched some Cyclocross vids this afternoon. :eek: I think its because I am sick and am not skiing. Don't want to even think about what I am missing so I am instead focusing on what I couldn't possibly be doing right now (at least for mere mortals, I know some whack jobs that road bike right through the winter).

Jisch

I think I'm going to try for a ride of some sort this weekend. The dang streets are so narrow around here from the snow banks, a road ride would be risky, I think. Both of my skis this weekend could have been (and likely should have been) bike rides. The trails were pretty hard packed/icy.

powbmps

Picked up my bike yesterday. Seemed like a good idea yesterday when it was 55.

New chain guide, chain and tires.

Last edited:

MR. evil

Picked up my bike yesterday. Seemed like a good idea yesterday when it was 55.

New chain guide, chain and tires.

Let me know how you like that chain guide. I have been thinking about getting one for my 5 spot, a little worries about added drag.