• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Birthday Andyzee!!!

Black Phantom

041708button.jpg

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Andy celebrates birthdays? :)

Yep, yesterday I celebrated at Gore, today at Sugarbush, tomorrow at Smugglers Notch, Saturday will be Killington and Sunday Pico.

Every day is a celebration when you're funky.

Hope you had a good one. Almost caught up to me now.

I'll tell you the same thing I told the another old goat that gave me the same remark.The day I catch up to you, means you be dead :)

Thanks all!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Glad you had a great Day Zeeman !

How was Gore skiing ? Heading there next weekend for several days

First time I've ever been to Gore, nice mountain. However, wife just wanted to stick to blue runs. Normally I would take a run on my own, but since this was our first time there didn't wanted to get separated. But a good size mountain, with a lot of variety and tree skiing. You may want to check out nyskiblog.com , a lot of Gore skiers and reports there.

Warp Daddy

First time I've ever been to Gore, nice mountain. However, wife just wanted to stick to blue runs. Normally I would take a run on my own, but since this was our first time there didn't wanted to get separated. But a good size mountain, with a lot of variety and tree skiing. You may want to check out nyskiblog.com , a lot of Gore skiers and reports there.

Andy I 've skied Gore for years ,it's a real fave of mine, especially the High peaks and Straighbrook areas of the MTN .

UNCAS is one of my real favs for sure --- what i was should have asked, i guess was how were the Conditions .

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Andy I 've skied Gore for years ,it's a real fave of mine, especially the High peaks and Straighbrook areas of the MTN .

UNCAS is one of my real favs for sure --- what i was should have asked, i guess was how were the Conditions .

Conditions were pretty good, Plenty of snow, blues groomed (over groomed actually) Pow to be found in trees and ungroomed trails. Great coverage throughout