• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Favorite Coffee

rocojerry

Hear! Hear! French roast in a French Press.

Peets French Roast. GMCR French Roast, Shelburn Coffee Roasters French Roast, Starbucks French Roast...

I like coffee to taste like coffee. Will only brew it in a french press. Yum!

Peet's was my favorite, but when Alfred Peet kicked it, RIP, John Weaver, his apprentice went off to create an even better coffee.... If you like Peets, you really should give Weavers a try.... :)

crank

Civet Poop coffee. Just kidding - never tried it and probably never will.
I like Starbucks Verona and French Roast and Trader Joe's Italian Roast

SummaSux

Port City Coffee Roasters in Portsmouth, NH have a blend called Capone that I've been hooked on for a year.

Def a good cup, but prefer Cafe' Killim just down the street for they're Dancing Goats or the Kilim Blend

codeman

I like my coffee black. I'm not a coffee person, so I don't fancy those prestigious coffee types or brands. If I want it more flavor, I just add creamer on it and voilà. I have diabetes so this coffee creamers for people with diabetes really helped me a lot.