• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stop with the politics...

dmc

The Obama family ski thread was cool - but don't push it people..

dmc

I think blatant political statements should be deleted...

Or they will remain open for discussion.

dmc

We need change!

We need moderators to start walking their talk... And not playing into this bullshti by reposting the very post that is against their rules..

thetrailboss

Staff member
We need moderators to start walking their talk... And not playing into this bullshti by reposting the very post that is against their rules..

If you are talking about my post, it was to point out where things had derailed and nothing more.

dmc

If you are talking about my post, it was to point out where things had derailed and nothing more.

Again - i'll reiterate the post that you deleted...

I think the best way is to just delete the posts and send a message and avoid the issue..

not to repost the very thing that was said thats causing the issue.. Like you always do...

You guys start with your moderration and the threads die on the vine..

thetrailboss

Staff member
Again - i'll reiterate the post that you deleted...

I think the best way is to just delete the posts and send a message and avoid the issue..

not to repost the very thing that was said thats causing the issue.. Like you always do...

You guys start with your moderration and the threads die on the vine..

With all due respect we responded to the issue. Luckily DHS had time and the energy to go through each post and delete the ones you complained about there and in this thread as well as the reported posts to the moderators.

There is no need to continue with this issue. It is resolved. Let's all move on.

dmc

i don't think it is...

i think you guys could handle these types of things better - in specific you... I think your reposting of bad things just pushes the issue and you seem to be copying things that color the issue in a way you choose..

Now we have 3 comments just hanging there from MODs...

deadheadskier

Staff member
well, I'm off to a meeting. Did the best I could for now. I think my comment regarding 'no politics' should remain. There are many new members who might not be aware of the rule.

dmc

well, I'm off to a meeting. Did the best I could for now. I think my comment regarding 'no politics' should remain. There are many new members who might not be aware of the rule.

But do we need three?

TB already said it... JimG show his disgust... then you dropped in...

thetrailboss

Staff member
We responded to your many, many complaints that you filed in the last 30 minutes and now you are upset about overmoderation and what we did, which has been remedied? Who is overreacting here?

Honestly, are you this bored?

It is dumping where I am. I am going skiing. Hopefully you are getting snow down where you are and you can go snowboarding.

dmc

We responded to your many, many complaints that you filed in the last 30 minutes and now you are upset about overmoderation and what we did, which has been remedied?

Honestly, are you this bored? It is dumping where I am. I am going skiing. Hopefully you are getting snow down where you are and you can go snowboarding.

But you have to leave 3 posts from MODs out there after you deleted all the other posts..

Now you have to slip in you "many many complaints" comment.... I thought when I hit that report post button it was so i could report a post off the board and now you bring it back in? I'm just going to start going at with people like the old days now since you shoved my dirty laundry back into the limelight..