• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Report Post Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmc

When I the that report post button... i do so to keep the conversation off the board..

Now that I know moderators will talk about my post reports and their frequency whenever they feel they need to prove a point about my perceived behavior. - I will not use this feature and just go at it with whomever is saying something that is against the rules of this site..

If the moderator in question stops this activity - I will continue to use this feature and not publicly confront people..

thetrailboss

Staff member
Thats untrue... You mentioned about the frequency that I report posts.

"We responded to your many, many complaints that you filed"

You started a thread. You complained in the First Lady Thread. You started this thread.

Three moderators responded to your concerns and went so far as to remove the posts that were not appropriate.

You complained about that.

When I suggested that we all move on and referred to your public complaints, you got upset.

I've apologized for any misunderstanding on my end, but you keep it going. You just want a fight. I've done my best. We've done our best. Sorry you are not happy.

dmc

You started a thread. You complained in the First Lady Thread. You started this thread.

Three moderators responded to your concerns and went so far as to remove the posts that were not appropriate.

You complained about that.

When I suggested that we all move on and referred to your public complaints, you got upset.

I've apologized for any misunderstanding on my end, but you keep it going. You just want a fight. I've done my best. We've done our best. Sorry you are not happy.

Whatever dude... You can't chill and emotional situation with emotion... Or by reposting the emotion.. It just throws gas on the fire..

There's still 3 posts from Mods saying the same thing - thus ruining the cadence of the thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.