• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stockli Skis

Puck it

I need to replace my Montser 88's since the bases are getting really thin. I am looking these. Has anybody skiied these or other Stockli's. They are suppose to be very similar to my Monster's.

Last edited:

wa-loaf

I skied one (not this model) a couple years ago. It was a nice sturdy GS type ski. Didn't blow me away.

Puck it

Not too many places carry them around here. The Skiershop in Stowe carries them but I do not get up there. They even have demos.

bigbog

Demoed one of their Laser SLs? a few years back, yellow tip..really nice ski. There are a few skis that have gotten good reviews...in addition to the bunch of Stormriders. They'll no doubt work well....

wa-loaf

Not too many places carry them around here. The Skiershop in Stowe carries them but I do not get up there. They even have demos.

Sounds like an excuse for a Stowe trip! :idea:

RISkier

It sure does.

There you go. The SkiersShop also sells and demos Kaestle which get rave reviews. Also, if you go to Stowe the Skier's Edge, which is primarily a tuning shop, sells and demos Stokli. The Skier's Edge is pretty far up Mountain Road on the right as you're driving towards the mountain.