• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski day on Steep And Cheep today ...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
LOVE!

SHA_D1.jpg

deadheadskier

Staff member
Comments on the current Tyrolia Bindings

"I am nothing but happy about this purchase. I wasn't into the color scheme (camo) but it's all good, what matters is that they hold you in. Love the mostly metal components and low rise heel piece, no more Rossi-cock to backseat onto."

Hey now! :lol:

thetrailboss

Staff member
Comments on the current Tyrolia Bindings

"I am nothing but happy about this purchase. I wasn't into the color scheme (camo) but it's all good, what matters is that they hold you in. Love the mostly metal components and low rise heel piece, no more Rossi-cock to backseat onto."

Hey now! :lol:

That person is getting a bit personal I think. Hate the color of those bindings.

snowmonster

That person is getting a bit personal I think.

This should be filed under "lonely skiers with too much gear."

Warp Daddy

Didn't bite at S&C BUT --- got me a new Lid 2day a Giro Streif racing helmet Red < Silver and Black gotta match the jackets y a know :D $84.99 free shipping