• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski day on Steep And Cheep today ...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Imagine the looks I'd get if I rode around with that strapped to my pack?? :lol: It's worth it for that alone...

Even better would be to see you weilding the Axe and chasing after Batman up at the Loaf this past weekend.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Thinking about getting one just for the sheer 'look what I've got' factor.

-w

I bought a bad ass Meat Cleaver at the Boston Food Show for pretty much that exact reason. :lol:

There's maybe 2 times a year I feel like I wish I had a Meat Cleaver for busting through bones. But, the guy was selling $80 cleavers out of package for $20 to dump em', so I couldn't resist.

BenedictGomez

If you guys like things like decent axes, machetes, knives, and tomahawks on the cheap, I'd recommend cheaperthandirt.com .

wa-loaf

ONECOL.jpg

Just grabbed one. I think it will be more useful than the machete or axe.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I have something like that for camping. It is quite useful in cutting down saplings to clear a camp space.