• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski day on Steep And Cheep today ...

wa-loaf

It doesn't open for me...what does it say?

Lots of "premium" camping stuff from 1-4 pm EST. Not sure what that means since all they've had for the last month is camping stuff and the add had a pic of the stupid battle axe in it.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Lots of "premium" camping stuff from 1-4 pm EST. Not sure what that means since all they've had for the last month is camping stuff and the add had a pic of the stupid battle axe in it.

Hey, that axe is premium. Regrettably, it works great for clearing debris and trees caused by flood and tornado damage. :roll:

bvibert

Staff member
Titanium spork... Awesome!

TIPOL.jpg

Faced with food that hovers between solid and liquid? Never fear, the ultralight Backcountry.com Titanium Spork is here. Its rust-proof, non-metallic tasting properties ensure you won't want to leave home without it.
Price: $2.99 (56% Off!)
Regularly: $6.95

deadheadskier

Staff member
thanks man

The spork in my flatware quiver is way to heavy. Been looking for an ultralight option :lol:

o3jeff

Titanium spork... Awesome!

TIPOL.jpg

Faced with food that hovers between solid and liquid? Never fear, the ultralight Backcountry.com Titanium Spork is here. Its rust-proof, non-metallic tasting properties ensure you won't want to leave home without it.
Price: $2.99 (56% Off!)
Regularly: $6.95

They are back up.

wa-loaf

Anyone pick up the contour HDs they were selling for $150 today?

wa-loaf

as in the POV camera? how sad, that was once (at least in my small world) regarded as a premium POV and now it is on SAC?

I'm sure it still is, but they were unloading close 200 of them this afternoon. Prob just making room for this seasons model.

Either that or everyone is sick of POV already ...