• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

not trying to make light of the Libyan situation but...

gmcunni

how about this freedom fighter from egypt?

bread_helmet_guy.jpg

touchdown!

dmc

For some reason, I really love this picture. Wish I felt comfortable just photographing the public like these photojournalists.

I told a friend of mine to just relax and take pictures of stuff when we in Kashmir..
We skied into a town and hung out for a bit before taking cabs back to the ski area... He snapped a shot of a Muslim woman and we got yelled at and had to leave quickly...

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I told a friend of mine to just relax and take pictures of stuff when we in Kashmir..
We skied into a town and hung out for a bit before taking cabs back to the ski area... He snapped a shot of a Muslim woman and we got yelled at and had to leave quickly...

There was a girl on our high school trip to Paris who got yelled at for taking a picture of a Parisian. They made her expose her film even.

dmc

There was a girl on our high school trip to Paris who got yelled at for taking a picture of a Parisian. They made her expose her film even.

The French.... uuuuugh...