• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

not trying to make light of the Libyan situation but...

2knees

t1main.ras.lanuf1.gi.jpg

wtf????

2knees

do you think he goes rolling backwards with the chair spinning every time the rifle recoils?

weeeeeeeeeee

Puck it

OSHA must have been involved and mandated the chair with 5 wheels even.

Workplace safety you know.

mondeo

do you think he goes rolling backwards with the chair spinning every time the rifle recoils?

weeeeeeeeeee
I figured that's why he's on the chair. Something needs to get shot, pushes away from the desk, fires, and right back at his desk.

bvibert

Staff member
We recently got a TV in our cafeteria that's tuned to news channels during lunch. The other day they were showing footage of the Libyan rebels and they kept playing a clip of one of them in some sort of anti-aircraft gun turret just continuously spinning it around like it was a Disney ride or something. I know it's a serious matter, but I couldn't help but laugh.

dmc

To me it looks like a people struggling against a horrible govt. using whatever means they have.. And I guess an office chair will do..

Go git 'em!!!!

dmc

when your unarmed and fighting the "man" - anything works for protection..