• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pandora stations

Geoff

I stream it on my Blu Ray player. The free version has no advertising if you don't use a PC. For background music, I really don't care that's compressed.

hammer

I stream it on my Blu Ray player. The free version has no advertising if you don't use a PC. For background music, I really don't care that's compressed.
Do you ever run up against the monthly limit? That's what pushed me to get the subscription...

planb420

How much is the sub? I heard that you could do that to get rid of the commercials and unlimited skips....

bvibert

Staff member
I have Pandora playing on my phone right now. It's set to quick mix, but I think it's a little skewed. I've listened to 6 or 7 songs since turning it on. 2 were from Volbeat, 2 from Greenday, and 2 from Black Sabbath... :?

jrmagic

I have Pandora playing on my phone right now. It's set to quick mix, but I think it's a little skewed. I've listened to 6 or 7 songs since turning it on. 2 were from Volbeat, 2 from Greenday, and 2 from Black Sabbath... :?

That is odd but since they played to Sabbath songs in a row I'll give them a pass:razz:

bvibert

Staff member
That is odd but since they played to Sabbath songs in a row I'll give them a pass:razz:

Well they weren't right in a row. I think it was; Volbeat>Greenday>Volbeat>Sabbath>Greenday>Sabbath. There may have been another song or two mixed in there, but you get the idea...