• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wachusett tv ad

Joshua B

I just saw a new TV ad on WBZ 4 where the owners are bragging about their top ten status in the new issue of Ski (or was it Skiing?). Toward the end, the blonde with the annoying voice says,

"Ski and ride safe, ok guys?"

That is a nice touch.

And this post is not tongue-in-cheek.

O

oldhippie

Wachusett

I think I saw it.. I didn't catch the "ski and ride safe" quote at the end, but it is a good way to end the spot. I'm sure the management feels terrible about the accident and death that resulted this year.

It's always a good message..

bikers always say goodbye that way..

..ride safe.

teachski

Website
teachski.com
Joshua B said:
I just saw a new TV ad on WBZ 4 where the owners are bragging about their top ten status in the new issue of Ski (or was it Skiing?). Toward the end, the blonde with the annoying voice says,

"Ski and ride safe, ok guys?"

That is a nice touch.

And this post is not tongue-in-cheek.

I've met Carolyn, she is actually very nice and in person her voice isn't quite as annoying.
I know that the area feels horrible about the tragic accident that occurred there. I am sure that any area that has a tragedy like the one they had must feel horrible as well. I've been skiing there every Thursday with a school group and Have noticed that their ambassadors and patrollers are very visible. As always, their slow ski areas and trail crossings are well marked.
(It's still not one of my favorite areas-too crowded for me)

teachski

Website
teachski.com
Re: Ski Safe!

oldhippie said:
I hope you had the day of today!!

Yup! It was a late call, 5:45 am, usually get it at 5:00am, but I got the day off.

Not really doing anything at all here now. I'd rather itstay like this than turn to rain.