• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are your outdoor sports?

skiNEwhere

Bump........:razz:

Ski/Snowboard/Tele
Hiking
Rock Climbing (if you want to count this, I'm a total n00b)
Kayaking

Used to mountain bike, want to be back into it in the summer

bzrperfspec77

Here it goes... Dirtbikes in the Spring, Summer, Fall & WINTER! Putting the spikes on in the winter time provides some of the best riding around! Of course skiing is my main winter activity (Minus Hunting) but Dirtbikes is a close second.

vdk02

Winter: Snowboard, Telemark, Hiking, Camping, Ice Fishing, Dirtbiking (Whenever there is minimal snow)
Other: Hiking, Camping, Fishing, Dirtbiking (all trail riding)

Anybody around southwestern VT (Manchester area) want to do some trail riding? I know a lot of trails but always want to learn more.

NSuomela

I thought I would give snowshoeing a try but the weather doesn't seem to be cooperating. No wonder they were on sale..rats!

octopus

kayak, dirtbike, 4x4 trails in the jeep, mountain biking, trying to surf, hiking, adventures, drinking, treasure hunter. i'd like to scuba dive again, but has no monies:cry:

Mpdsnowman

Well now that the boards are put away it will mostly be fishing and lounging at camp. Lol I do appreciate the return of sunshine and warmer temps ..

hammer

Well now that the boards are put away it will mostly be fishing and lounging at camp. Lol I do appreciate the return of sunshine and warmer temps ..
How do you camp? One of our summer activities is camping, although going to campgrounds with a pop-up trailer isn't everybody's idea of camping...

Want to get back into some hiking, there's a group of folks we know who arrange hikes up various NH mountains all times of the year and we hope to join them for a few during the warmer months.