• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Campmor

thetrailboss

Staff member
I ordered something on clearance on Monday morning and had it in my hands last night. Great price and fast shipping! It was so fast that the shipping confirmation came literally hours before it showed up. It was not a huge order, nor a small order, but the standard shipping was so fast.

I will definitely be back! :beer:

mlctvt

I've had very good service from them for years.

Their "Super Deals" section of their catalog have some good deals too.
Just placed an order for a hiking pack.

thetrailboss

Staff member
tHe dIS GoeS tHerE tOO

I think you meant that the Dis likes to go to this beloved institution.

hobo.jpg

issues4.jpg

Sutter%20Avenue%20fire.jpg

lia-fles2bb-sm.jpg

Bumpsis

I've always been impressed with how quckly the ship your order and their shipping is quite reasonable.
I do my best not have to return stuff, and that's the true test of a catalog business. I've rarely been disapointed with Campmore.
Less so with Sierra Trading Post. They can have great deals, but shipping is expensive and if you have to exchange something, the shipping costs can easily eat up the "deal".
I stopped buying from them.

Rushski

Ditto with all the accolades... Also like Sierra Trading Post, yet didn't hit the one outside Reno heading towards Tahoe.

jimmywilson69

Are these the guys with a catalog that looks like it was drawn with a pencil?

Yes there catalog does look like it was drawn and it is black and white. I wonder why they still send it out after all of these years.

I also echo the props for products and shipping. If I order something by noon I get it the next morning when I choose ground shipping. I'm also only about 3 hours from their store, too.

crank

I've always enjoyed perusing the Campmor catalog. I remember one item in particular from a catalog years ago - Camouflage Toilet Paper. The only copy describing it, "Why take any chances?"