• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

dmc

People are getting a bit mean and personal here..

Almost like GSS...

campgottagopee

You baited me, asshole. I wouldn't expect a guy like you to have a clear understanding of what success is since you've probably had so little of it in your life.

I must be a loser too, Funky....I enjoy your site.

dmc

I think we all need to get in a circle, hold hands, and sing kumbaya.

Instead of holding hands and singing... Can we just pass around a bottle of Jack? And maybe something else?

legalskier

skiing for me is so much more than just something I do, it’s really a part of who I am. And that’s why I’m so excited to be a part of this community.

That being the case, you'll fit right in Nick. Welcome!

dmc

Guys a little wacky (friend on facebook (Nick still waiting for your acceptance.)), but I like this version:

Those african tribe women look nothing like I remember from National Geographic..

tjf67

You baited me, asshole. I wouldn't expect a guy like you to have a clear understanding of what success is since you've probably had so little of it in your life.

Dear Sally,

When you owned this place you wanted people to respect the rules, No swearing. You sell the joint and start with the potty mouth. GEEZ go rub some lotion on your vag and relax. You are successful congrats.