• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

tjf67

Normal people don't bring stuff up like that...Its called class.

Drifter has more class than 95% of the people I have ever met. Just sayin. He is a guy with a wealth of knowledge about skiis,the industry and life in general.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Right now I have no class....2 posts at me 2 insults. Personal insults are the last resorts for those who can't make there argument based on the facts.

pot meet kettle

come on HPD. You made fun of GSS's weight every chance you could back in the day. Hell, your first post in a year you're referring to him as 'fat man'.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
It's NP .... like I said in the OP this is a big change on this forum. I recognize I don't have the history here that everyone else has... (hope too soon enough!) but like I said I'm here for the skiing and I imagine all of you came here for the same reasons as well.

So let's :daffy:

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'm here for the skiing and I imagine all of you came here for the same reasons as well.

So let's :daffy:

truth right there

what matters most to me is that 12 hours from now, I'll be flying down the trails at Ragged Mountain

campgottagopee

HPD comes back and he's attacked...real nice, talk about class:roll:

He's one of the nicest people you could ever want to meet....truly a gentlemen.

Our mods jump on him...to that I say FU!!!

o3jeff

I'm sure that HPD is a great guy, no one has implied otherwise but after him not posting here for a while and his first couple posts being about Nicks only motive for buying this place is to make money(that should be a given, he certainly didn't buy it to lose money) comes off as he was trying to stir the pot or get a rise out of Nick. He probably should of rethought the wording of his post.

Also to keep bringing up back banned forum members seems to be very important to you NY/NJ members. It was no secret the forum was for sale, why didn't one of you guys buy it and bring them all back?

wa-loaf

I like HPD, but didn't we add the potstir smilie just for him?

ALLSKIING

Staff member

Then he should post like a gentleman....Why be different on the forums. First post in a long time and he calls out something about Nick in his first few days of ownership...Really??