AlpineZone - New Ownership - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanoNYC View Post
    Greg: Don't be a stranger.
    No plans to be.

I'm sure most of you recall that the I made the decision to sell the site back in 2009. One of my biggest concerns was finding the "right" buyer, and I think I've done that in Nick and Stefanie. AZ was a big part of my life since 1998, but during the past few years, I had the realization that I've taken it as far as I can. As my kids are getting older, time is more and more limited. Also, the band thing has taken up a lot of my remaining free time the past year and a half and I'm just having a blast with that. Finally, I also decided I needed to refocus on my "day job" and be more committed to that. I've had a lot of time to let this set in, and I feel 100% comfortable with the decision.

It was a true pleasure meeting and skiing with Nick and Stefanie at the AZ Summit last weekend. They undoubtedly will bring a new passion and energy to AZ and I have full confidence that they will indeed take it to the next level. Join me in welcoming them as the new ownership. I look forward to assisting during the transition period.

I ski double black diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    You as well! Although I can't place names to half the faces I met. I'm sure it will come with time.
    The only important one to remember is me, and I was the big guy with that thing growing on his chin, so I'm easy to remember...
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    will you be unbanning anyone?
    In all seriousness I have no idea about some of that history here on AZ, I'm going to work with the mods regarding things like that.

I'm certainly not changing anything around here anytime soon... Greg built an awesome community here and I intend to do my best to keep it that way!

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    The only important one to remember is me, and I was the big guy with that thing growing on his chin, so I'm easy to remember...
    Like a "Chia-Chin"

Wait Till Next Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    was that to greg or nick?
    Both plus Nicks co-owner
    2009/2010 - 28

2009 mtb-19 rides- 113.58 miles

2008/09 - 33

Welcome Nick and congrats! Best of luck to you!
    "Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert View Post
    And the orange pants!

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Both plus Nicks co-owner
    I've been IM'ing her this morning on Google Talk. Ill try to get her in here, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I've been IM'ing her this morning on Google Talk. Ill try to get her in here, hahaha.
    definitely. Most of thes forums are sausage-fests.
    Wait Till Next Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by o3jeff View Post
    Both plus Nicks co-owner
    Thanks Can't wait to be a part of this great community that has been going strong for all these years!

Thread Information