• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

Zand

Even if the site isn't what it used to be, there's still more than enough active members to encourage discussion and there's always plenty of people with information when someone asks a question.

I'd rather see the site stick around as it is than see it shut down due to one or two peoples' incessant bitching. If it really sucked that bad here none of us would be here posting. Clearly that isn't the case.

Thanks Nick for keeping the lights on for us when you really have no good personal reason to. It would suck to not have so much information one post away as we currently do.

ScottySkis

Even if the site isn't what it used to be, there's still more than enough active members to encourage discussion and there's always plenty of people with information when someone asks a question.

I'd rather see the site stick around as it is than see it shut down due to one or two peoples' incessant bitching. If it really sucked that bad here none of us would be here posting. Clearly that isn't the case.

Thanks Nick for keeping the lights on for us when you really have no good personal reason to. It would suck to not have so much information one post away as we currently do.

I see some point s
I be glad for some great friends from here

Harvey

Website
nyskiblog.com
IMO the mods are the hero here, they do a great job at keeping a lid on things without being overbearing.

Sounds like Nick will keep the lights on if it isn't too much work.

Support DHS and the gang, don't accept BS from trolls.

JimG.

Staff member
IMO the mods are the hero here, they do a great job at keeping a lid on things without being overbearing.

Not sure what that guy's issue is.

ScottySkis

Plus for me it like new papers
I love skiing and fourms
I don't want them to away
I have to deal with change on here which is a thing I good at