AlpineZone - New Ownership - Page 8

AlpineZone

Page 8 of 47 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Best of luck to both Greg and Nick.
    Thanks andyzee!

Free GSS

I think you've waited too long on that helmet purchase.....obviously you've hit your head

Yes, FREE GSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    Nick, I don't ever remember Greg's Name being orange...a different color than everyone else's. What, the word "Administrator" isn't enough to boost your ego? You need your own color too?
    Nick, I'm sure Greg filled you in, but as a whole, the internet chat room thing seems to encourage people to complain about the most ridiculous and trivial things. Did Greg cash the check yet?

Wecome Nick and Steff!! I heard Greg will be launching Sundownzone.com Is that true?

steveo

Also, thank you for selling it to a person who is genuinely interested in the forum and not to some faceless corporation.
    +5
    As you have seen over the past week or so of posting, Greg's work has created a great community. Congratulations to Greg on finding a good set of people to turn your love child over to and congratulations to Nick and Stef on the adoption.

Wait isn't selling children illegal....

Greg maybe you'll now have time to make that drive to Burke.

OK Nick...

Enough with the platitudes.... Let's get down to business. Skiing that is. And the hard questions you solicit.

One of the most debated issues on this forum is when to change the banners from Blue to Green, and back again. What's your policy on that one? You're bound to upset someone. And don't tell us to fix our colors in the User CP!

Next, What about all those other tabs at the top of the forum? Like Skiing, Hiking, Lodging, Gear, News. What changes? What stays?

Now, will you be getting the news streaming again?

And what about all those deal of the day feeds. Will that continue?

And you plan for advertising is.....???
    And how will it relate to us dissing various resorts, vendor, equipment, and so on?

Back to the forums.
    How about moderators? Staying or leaving? You've been clear about Greg. Wuddabout the udder doods? And will the moderation duties change?

How about the personality of the forum. Mild and mannered or rough and frosty (a-la TGR)?

Will the mission of AZ change in any way? Will you re-focus. Will you start charging admission to the lurkers. Or maybe extra minutes for incessant posters?

Bringing in any other team members?

Ok. I'll let you breath. I've got one-hundred more questions, but let's take it from there.

Welcome aboard. While this is your forum, this is your initiation!

Lastly, are you skiing until May 1st?
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Quote Originally Posted by billski View Post
    Enough with the platitudes.... Let's get down to business. Skiing that is. And the hard questions you solicit.

One of the most debated issues on this forum is when to change the banners from Blue to Green, and back again. What's your policy on that one? You're bound to upset someone. And don't tell us to fix our colors in the User CP!

Next, What about all those other tabs at the top of the forum? Like Skiing, Hiking, Lodging, Gear, News. What changes? What stays?

Now, will you be getting the news streaming again?

And what about all those deal of the day feeds. Will that continue?

And you plan for advertising is.....???
    And how will it relate to us dissing various resorts, vendor, equipment, and so on?

Back to the forums.
    How about moderators? Staying or leaving? You've been clear about Greg. Wuddabout the udder doods? And will the moderation duties change?

How about the personality of the forum. Mild and mannered or rough and frosty (a-la TGR)?

Will the mission of AZ change in any way? Will you re-focus. Will you start charging admission to the lurkers. Or maybe extra minutes for incessant posters?

Bringing in any other team members?

Ok. I'll let you breath. I've got one-hundred more questions, but let's take it from there.

Welcome aboard. While this is your forum, this is your initiation!

Lastly, are you skiing until May 1st?

will billski be the first one banned under new mgt???
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

Quote Originally Posted by powhunter View Post
    Wecome Nick and Steff!! I heard Greg will be launching Sundownzone.com Is that true?

steveo
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    will billski be the first one banned under new mgt???
    Let's not go PC already! That's a great idea. I've always wanted to live in infamy! Might even sell the movie rights.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Thread Information