AlpineZone - New Ownership - Page 6

AlpineZone

Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 469
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Bear View Post
    Seconded.

    If it weren't for AZ, I wouldn't be nearly as knowledgeable or enthusiastic as I am about skiing. Thanks Greg.
    Yeah, I've learned a lot here. Thanks.


  2. #52
    was it a package deal, were http://forums.skiadk.com/ & http://forums.skimrv.com/ included?

    inquiring minds want to know.
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

    2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

  3. #53
    marcski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Posts
    4,575
    As the new owner of the site, you better upgrade those decade old Atomic 9.22's.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    was it a package deal, were http://forums.skiadk.com/ & http://forums.skimrv.com/ included?

    inquiring minds want to know.
    Yes, those are a part of it as well.

  5. #55
    ski stef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Breckenridge, Colo.
    Posts
    1,029
    Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    As the new owner of the site, you better upgrade those decade old Atomic 9.22's.
    hahaha touchee

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    As the new owner of the site, you better upgrade those decade old Atomic 9.22's.
    I wholeheartedly agree

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree
    now you can write them off as a business expense
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

    2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

  8. #58
    marcski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    Posts
    4,575
    Nick, I don't ever remember Greg's Name being orange...a different color than everyone else's. What, the word "Administrator" isn't enough to boost your ego? You need your own color too?

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    now you can write them off as a business expense

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    Nick, I don't ever remember Greg's Name being orange...a different color than everyone else's. What, the word "Administrator" isn't enough to boost your ego? You need your own color too?
    I didn't catch that, not sure how that happened!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 7:15 PM.