Image Upload Fatal Error - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for reminding me, I dropped the ball on this one... I'll try to get to it soon.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

FYI, just send that error verbatim to the hosting company
    You need someone with root access to the server to update php.ini and restart apache

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    You'd think this would've fallen out as part of the Website Inspection before Nick purchased it..

I wonder what else is wrong that Greg didn't tell him?
    This error is exceedingly common since php comes stock with very conservative memory settings and vb allows users to perform some memory intense operations.

Nick really purchased the database and internet addresses.. A server setup with proper settings for vbulletin has no value beyond the monthly hosting fee.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbutts View Post
    This error is exceedingly common since php comes stock with very conservative memory settings and vb allows users to perform some memory intense operations.

Nick really purchased the database and internet addresses.. A server setup with proper settings for vbulletin has no value beyond the monthly hosting fee.
    Yeah I'm still reviewing this as well, it's on my to-do list juts haven't gotten to it yet.

This is small peanuts, the fact that AZ has been around for 13 years is more than enough testament IMO
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Thread Information