• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tapatalk - another way to access AZ on your smartphone!

bvibert

Staff member
Weird ... seems like iPhones cant do it but androids can?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The only ones who have confirmed that it works for Android have been admins or mods, so it could still be some weird permission thing. We need a mod or an admin with an iPhone to try... or a non-mod/admin with an Android...

o3jeff

The only ones who have confirmed that it works for Android have been admins or mods, so it could still be some weird permission thing. We need a mod or an admin with an iPhone to try... or a non-mod/admin with an Android...

Post your password and I'll try to post a pic from my iPhone

Edd

425748a1-aceb-1915.jpg

Edd

So there was a different option available. It was the same until after you choose the pic you want to upload.

This time after I chose the pic, like before, it asked what size I want (small, medium, large). This time though instead of an "upload" icon in the upper left there were two new choices on the bottom of the screen. You could upload to "this forum" or "Tapatalk hosted". The first one produced the same security error. The second worked. On the pic above I chose the small option. Ill try the big one.
425748a1-b5c0-7dd0.jpg

Edd

Thanks Nick! Hammer, I'm using the 4s with the latest version of Tapatalk and iOS 5.1, which I downloaded a few days ago. I don't think it's the versions though. Something else has changed.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Nice try but no...:uzi:

;-)

OK, so who has made this work with an Apple product and what version of Tapatalk are you using?
It worked for me earlier today with my iPhone 4S running iOS 5.1 with Tapatalk V1.13.3

Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard
:smash:

So there was a different option available. It was the same until after you choose the pic you want to upload.

This time after I chose the pic, like before, it asked what size I want (small, medium, large). This time though instead of an "upload" icon in the upper left there were two new choices on the bottom of the screen. You could upload to "this forum" or "Tapatalk hosted". The first one produced the same security error. The second worked. On the pic above I chose the small option. Ill try the big one.
425748a1-b5c0-7dd0.jpg

The other day when I tested, the 1st option (this forum) did not work; I got the security error. This afternoon when I posted in the lunch thread, it did work. Or in other words, :dontknow:

Last edited: