• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Knee Pain and Danskos

Bergamo

I have had some uncomfortable pain in my knee since the Fall. I figured I would wait for my yearly physical to review options with my doc. A few weeks ago I bought a pair of Dansko clogs (I am on my feet most of the work day), the Professional Model, and the pain seems to have diminished. Does anyone else wear the Dansko , and how have they worked for you.

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have had some uncomfortable pain in my knee since the Fall. I figured I would wait for my yearly physical to review options with my doc. A few weeks ago I bought a pair of Dansko clogs (I am on my feet most of the work day), the Professional Model, and the pain seems to have diminished. Does anyone else wear the Dansko , and how have they worked for you.

I wear dansko's at work most of the time ( probably 3 out of the 5 days ) and I love them! They are comfortable to walk around in all day and I would say 80% of my co-workers wear them as well.

Bergamo

side note: the lady at the Walking Co. store had me try on 2 pairs of the same size. She said each pair fits differently and I could tell the difference.

Limmers are next on my list; something off the shelf they have.