• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

any shops doing ski repair now?

SkiingInABlueDream

Im heading to New Zealand in a couple weeks want to get some repair work done on my skis before I leave. Does anyone know of a shop in eastern MA that's currently doing this work and could finish it in a week or so?
thanks,
-steve

Vortex

Not sure on Eastern Mass, but I took mine to ski fanaatics in Campton NH on sunday. Many of your shops that are seasonal open August 1st. The bike/ ski shops usually still have people on site who can do it. Ski haus in wilmington ma I think is 4 season.

Terry

I know it is out of the way but Stan and Dans in North Conway can do them any time.They are an awesome ski shop, the best bootfitters in the North country. They will stand behind any equipment they sell. I had a problem with my boot fit 3 years after I bought them, they took care of it at no charge. Can't get any better service than that!!!:beer: