• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Moderator Editorial Snippets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Phantom

Then tell him to not quote at all unless he quotes the whole thing for context.. Or not...

He just picks what he wants to express his opinion. And thats not good moderation.. Just adds more to the whole mess..

Free GSS!!!

I think you like the attention meow. :razz:

Puck it

haha... I'd be happy if Puck just went away and died a slow horrible death.. It would be a nicer place for me..

Nice. Not a very nice comment to make. I would never wish that on anybody even you. Saving this comment in case something unexplained happens to me.

Black Phantom

Don't hold your breath..

I only said I was sorry to shut your fat trap for the rest of the board..

Take one for the team brah...

t_16140_04.jpg

dmc

Nice. Not a very nice comment to make. I would never wish that on anybody even you. Saving this comment in case something unexplained happens to me.

Yeah save it where you keep your personality...
Your asshole..

dmc

I thought you were a man of peace? Why all of the negativity, death threats, and cursing?

Sorry.. I wasn't threatening him - i just want him to go away and then die.. not by my hand.. By a linger disease..

dmc

In the hills? Come on man. Be positive.

whatever... This place is starting suck more..
Gregs gone.. GSS is gone..
Can't even participate in a thread without George Bush Jr and TrailBossman coming after me...

Now you.. Fuck this...

dmc

Wow. Denial is the next phase.

If anybody had it coming it's you - sadly I will have to wait for you to kill yourself... I'm sure it can't be easy being you. Maybe you'll accidentally grab some radioactive water in that fantasy job of yours... Then you pretend to go away...

thetrailboss

Staff member
Point noted, but I don't think it's necessarily feasible to always quote the entire context. I was skimming through the post on my phone and all I noticed was a helluva a lot of bickering. the Hakuna Matata commentw as simply saying, let's all just get along 8) and chill

After the first, what, ten posts I gave up. It was NOT intentional dmc.

Status
Not open for further replies.