Moderator Editorial Snippets

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Moderator Editorial Snippets

if moderators are going to restring together comments to make a point.
    Please use all the posts and not just the ones you feel you need to use to make a person seem to be a certain way.

Also - if an "altercation" occurs and it's over - why do you have to bring it up again? Let sleeping dog lay.. the Tucks thread was geting good again and you HAD to come in and add you .02....

"Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

And the award goes too......

Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
    I just read the tux thread..it seemed as you guys had already kissed and made up before the fuzz stepped in...... Just an observation from an independent bystander.

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post
    I just read the tux thread..it seemed as you guys had already kissed and made up before the fuzz stepped in...... Just an observation from an independent bystander.
    thats really my point... It would've been all over but TrailBossman had to show everyone he's a moderator.. Good for him...

And of course he did it without showing the whole story... As usual...
    "Sometimes the rock n roll life is not all rainbows & fairy dust..." - Fake Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by marcski View Post

He did apologize, but sincerity is not one of his strong points.

The whole stroy oges back about 3-4 years ago if you want to get real.
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

And of course i still have PuckIt up my ass at every turn...

Which imho - is an issue.

-- now i wait for his lame attempt to show me some stupid picture... It's like clockwork... ---

Quote Originally Posted by dmc View Post
    It's like clockwork... ---

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puck it View Post
    Loved the book and the movie.

Now, what prompted this tiff between you fellas? You both seem like nice guys.

I think they need the furry wall.....

Quote Originally Posted by Black Phantom View Post
    Loved the book and the movie.

Now, what prompted this tiff between you fellas? You both seem like nice guys.

What hump?

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information