• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Moderator Editorial Snippets

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmc

if moderators are going to restring together comments to make a point.
Please use all the posts and not just the ones you feel you need to use to make a person seem to be a certain way.

Also - if an "altercation" occurs and it's over - why do you have to bring it up again? Let sleeping dog lay.. the Tucks thread was geting good again and you HAD to come in and add you .02....

Puck it

And the award goes too......

biggest_whiner_statue_2.jpg

dmc

I just read the tux thread..it seemed as you guys had already kissed and made up before the fuzz stepped in...... Just an observation from an independent bystander.

thats really my point... It would've been all over but TrailBossman had to show everyone he's a moderator.. Good for him...

And of course he did it without showing the whole story... As usual...

Puck it

I just read the tux thread..it seemed as you guys had already kissed and made up before the fuzz stepped in...... Just an observation from an independent bystander.

He did apologize, but sincerity is not one of his strong points.

white_kanji_sincerity_sticker-p217349472891751490qjcl_400.jpg

The whole stroy oges back about 3-4 years ago if you want to get real.

dmc

And of course i still have PuckIt up my ass at every turn...

Which imho - is an issue.

-- now i wait for his lame attempt to show me some stupid picture... It's like clockwork... ---

dmc

Hakuna matata

SO - your saying it's ok for your moderators to replay issues and not include the whole text? Thereby not telling the whole story only the story they want people to see.

AND - bring up issues after they are resolved using snippets and pictures?

Cause - I don't think thats so cool

Black Phantom

SO - your saying it's ok for your moderators to replay issues and not include the whole text? Thereby not telling the whole story only the story they want people to see.

Translation:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com

Point noted, but I don't think it's necessarily feasible to always quote the entire context. I was skimming through the post on my phone and all I noticed was a helluva a lot of bickering. the Hakuna Matata commentw as simply saying, let's all just get along 8) and chill

dmc

Point noted, but I don't think it's necessarily feasible to always quote the entire context. I was skimming through the post on my phone and all I noticed was a helluva a lot of bickering. the Hakuna Matata commentw as simply saying, let's all just get along 8) and chill

Then tell him to not quote at all unless he quotes the whole thing for context.. Or not...

He just picks what he wants to express his opinion. And thats not good moderation.. Just adds more to the whole mess..

Free GSS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.